Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Emmy Curl

If you don't know her yet, check her out!

Emmy Curl (born as Catarina Miranda) is a singer and songwriter from Portugal.

I actually first discovered her a few years ago. I had a lot of time to listen to music since I was in the hospital and her dreamy music transported me to another place and really helped me through the long nights. 
Andrew Bird, Little Dragon, Zero 7, José Gonzalez and Jorge Palma are among the artists Emmy Curl likes to listen to and whose influence often shows in her songs.

She has already released a few EP's on Bandcamp, but her first official album is about to come out this year. For this to happen, she started a project on Musicraiser.com. If you like her music and want to help realizing this project you can contribute here:


Such a beautiful voice has to be heard, so spread the word!



No comments:

Post a Comment